60+ transactions successfully managed since 2017
- Management and Shareholders (c. 40 projects)
- Investors and Buyers (c. 20 projects)
Below is a selection of recent projects conducted by our team members:
WHEN TO CALL Y VENTURES?
- We have a broad and successful experience collaborating with a diverse range of French and European startups, scale-ups, and SMEs, across a valuation spectrum ranging from €20 millions to €500 millions.
- Our primary role often involves working closely with Management or Shareholders to help them achieve their strategic goals, whether it's securing equity or debt funding for organic growth or strategic build-ups, facilitating business exits, or navigating out-of-court debt restructuring through conciliation or mandat ad hoc.
- We are also experienced in helping PE houses or strategic buyers at different stages of their investment/acquisition project. Our responsibilities may encompass conducting preliminary financial assessments of potential targets and help structure a preliminary offer (LOI), or guiding the entire process (M&A mandates). Our experience spans both healthy (in bonis) and distressed targets.
ESTABLISHED NETWORK OF PARTNERS
- We collaborate with a well-established network of dependable professionals, including corporate and restructuring lawyers, transaction services advisors, accountants, private investors, and industry-specialized senior advisors. This network spans across Paris and Europe, enabling us to mobilize the right expertise whenever our clients require it.